The Panel Background Check is your authorized screening program.
Click here to get started ordering the Wells Fargo Panel Background Checks.
How it works: Follow these easy steps to order your Panel Background Check Reports.
Click the GET STARTED icon to order your background report. The link will take you through the following simple steps:
- Order and pay for your background report. Each Panel Background Check is only $29.00 with no hidden fees or extra charges.
- Sign the Disclosure and Authorization form. You will be provided a link to the online version of this form after you order your report. You can also contact us directly for alternative methods of completing this vital document.
- Once your report is complete (usually within 3-5 business days) you will receive a full copy of your report via email.
- We will notify Wells Fargo RVS of the status of your report automatically. In most cases no further action will be required on your part.
By using SecurTest, a licensed iReviewNow partner, to provide your background report, you are automatically able to instantly view your background report, dispute any inaccuracies, and respond to any potentially adverse information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why your company was selected to perform my background check? SecurTest, Inc. has a proud 38-year history of providing background screening and regulatory compliance services for such security-minded clients as the U.S. Department of Defense and financial institutions. We have been recognized as the de facto standard for background screening due to our iReviewNow patents, which allow you to review your background report for accuracy before the client sees it. We fiercely protect your personal information. We do not share your personal information with parties you have not consented.
- What kinds of information would cause me to fail my background report? Should I be worried about traffic tickets, as an example? The FDIC has specific criteria for us to report, which do not include traffic offenses or arrests that did not result in specific dispositions by the court. As part of the Panel Background Check program, we are required to report certain identity discrepancies and security and sex offender watchlist records. We also must report certain criminal convictions and agreements to enter into a pretrial program under FDIC rules.
- My report was ordered several days ago and is still pending. Should I be worried about this? We understand the time-sensitive nature of completing our background check. We work to achieve the shortest possible turnaround time without comprising accuracy and completeness. Delays may occur when we have to retrieve records from various courts or send investigators to the courts to obtain your records. In most cases, these are routine checks of jurisdictions without a direct connection to our secure electronic search system and are not a cause for concern.
- I was told my report was completed, but I have not received my copy. How do I get a copy of my report? We transmit your report via email and iReviewNow. Please check your span filter first. You may always call (800) 445-8001 or email us at email@example.com. Thanks to iReviewNow, you can request a digital copy of your completed report at any time.